Saturday, 27 April 2013

All About | DIXI



If you're looking for some new key pieces of jewellery then this post is the one for you. Dixi is an online store that will be launching various new collections this Sunday (28th April). If you have an eye for classic jewellery with a bit of a twist then please keep reading to get previews of the collections that will be available.

Above are some little gems from the new Vintage Collection which are wonderfully eye catching pieces that will add a vintage vibe to any look. The turquoise stones really pop and I love the contrast of the metals on the ring in the middle. I've not seen a ring like this before and Dixi jewellery is perfect for gifts or for yourself as they ooze a unique quality.
A second collection that is going to be launched on Sunday is the Luxe Bohemian Collection. I personally adore these items and think they're ideal for summer and the festival season. Dixi jewellery is good to pair with any outfit and creates an effortless look which is sure to get you compliments on your divine jewellery. I love the sunglasses in this collection and will be picking up a pair before my holiday! The rings again are beautiful and suit an array of tastes. The Luxe Bohemian Collection has an earthy feel to it which I really like and am tempted to get all of the above pieces. 


Last but by no means least there will be the Woodstock Collection. This collection seems slightly more natural than the others and seems inspired by peace and floral elements. The collection really is beautiful as you can see and the pieces are just getting better and better. 

Dixi will be opening on Sunday the 28th of April with some divine pieces. If the pictures aren't tempting enough then enter the code: BLOGGER10 at the checkout to get 10% off. This code is only valid for 7 days until the 6th of May so make good use of it and have fun looking for some stunning spring jewellery. 
Will you be checking out Dixi and what is your favourite collection? Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x



22 comments:

  1. I love original jewellery but never think to check Dixi, will definitely go and take a look now after reading this post :) Bohemian collection especially looks gorgeous. New follower, cant wait to read more xx
    www.beautiful-solutions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they'll be up and running from tomorrow! Thank you lovely :)

      Delete
  2. Looks brilliant, I love new finds and quirky pieces! Great post and will definitely be using the discount - thanks!! :)

    Love, Megan xx

    littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to help! Hope you find some lovely things! Xx

      Delete
  3. It all looks so pretty, I love really delicate jewellery! I like the look of the Vintage collection especially xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know - I want it all! Thanks for the comment :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog :)
    please check out mine & follow if you like :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I'll come and check it out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah it's an awesome website! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello I'am Chris From France!!
    You Have A Wonderful Blog Which I Consider To Be Registered In International Blog Dictionary. You Will Represent Your Country
    Please Visit The Following Link And Comment Your Blog Name
    Blog Url
    Location Of Your Country Operating In Comment Session Which Will Be Added In Your Country List
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/
    Happy Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you told me about this site I think I might have to invest in something :) ! Lovely blog I've just followed xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you my lovely! And yeah it's all beautiful stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. defiantly going to have to check those out, they're so pretty! x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh these look lovely! I will definitely have to check the website out! I love unusual jewellery!

    Kerry xo

    ReplyDelete