Saturday, 20 April 2013

Spring Wishlist #1




This is my first ever post in the blogging world and it's been a long time coming. I've been undecided as to whether or not I should start a blog for a while now, but decided to go for it as it gives me a break from working and revision etc! My fist post is what is on my spring wishlist at the moment. Enjoy!

These are a few item I've been loving on the Topshop website recently and I think they are all perfect for spring. I am really liking the fact that dungarees are coming back in and think they're so simple yet can make an outfit look like a lot of effort has been put in when actually you've just thrown them over a crop top. They look so effortless and I think they're a perfect spring wardrobe essential. They could easily be paired with this gorgeous crop top.  
Topshop have these jersey crop tops in so many colours but this peachy coral really stood out and would add a bit of colour to any outfit. I really like the rolled up sleeves and it would go nicely with dungarees or anything high waisted. Moving on, this gorgeous crossbody bag seems ideal for spring. It looks fairly big and has a nice strap to either hold or wear over the body. The colour is gorgeous and will match most things. 
Next is this divine black and white striped dress, the shape of this dress will be so flattering and it hits the monochrome trend. It would look lovely paired with a pair of sandals or heels and again looks effortless - I think the value for money with this dress is amazing. Finally my eyes were drawn to this vibrant blue nail polish in AWOL. Bright colours are always fun and the Topshop nail polishes are really good quality so this would be five pounds well spent. 

Do you like any of the items above or do you have a spring wishlist of your own? Please leave me links to posts etc as I'm fairly new and would read your blogs. Thanks for reading!

Alt 

x

22 comments:

  1. Great first post :) I've been loving that Topshop striped dress but it's annoying they only have it in the 'tall' range at the moment! I ordered AWOL and flamingo coral off the website the other day as they had a two for £8 offer on all nail polishes :) My blog is h0lliedays.blogspot.com if you wanted a read x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm now following you :) thanks for the lovely comment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love your blog your posts are amazing !!! go check and subscribe

    this is my blog http://wtfstreetstyle.blogspot.pt
    my istagram username : missappowtfstreetstyle
    my facebookpage: http://www.facebook.com/pages/WTF-Street-STYLE/438828776185904?ref=hl

    kisses WTF! STREET STYLE !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dungarees- I can't wait to wear mine soon! I also love that dress:) I've got AWOL on my nails right now and it's beautiful, definitely recommend it!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is tempting to get it - letting my nails grow a tiny bit more though first I think!

      Delete
  5. Hey. Thank you for posting on my blog. I hope you have as much fun on your bogging adventure as I am having on mine :) I look forward to seeing your blog grow :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great post!!! I have dungarees just like that and LOVE them. I have followed you on GFC, i think this is what you mean by leave a comment;)??

    perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can now find your blog again to follow it! Thanks :)

      Delete
  7. I love the dungarees - currently watching a pair on ebay just like them!! thanks for the lovely post on my blog - now following! if your ever passing back through mine it would be lovely if you could follow me back! :) lots of love, Megan from littlerenault.blogspot.co.uk x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I will do :) I'm not able to on my phone that's all! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was such a lovely first blog post, I quite enjoyed it! I have a spring wishlist too, but I have yet to buy anything off it. Amber, xoxo

    Unexpressedpotential.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! Ooo I'll check it out :) xx

      Delete
  10. That nail polish is such a lovely colour! And that dress is gorgeous. Great post! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it, Good luck <3

    http://mandyshareslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for visiting my blog lovely :)

    love love love dungarees right now, I definitely need to get my hands on a pair! xx

    p.s Welcome to blogging too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bag looks too cute! I think I might add it to mine!

    Cheers, Kelsey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah love it! Thank you! Xx

      Delete