Friday, 3 May 2013

18th Birthday Wishlist #1




So my 18th birthday is SO soon - Sunday the 5th of May! I'm so excited for turning 18 and I'm spending the day with my lovely family and seeing my wonderful friends in the evening! I've been lusting over loads of items/products recently but these are a few I would love to receive as gifts or will hopefully buy with any birthday money I receive. 

I've been after a red MAC lipstick for ages - I think Russian Red is the one I will opt for as you cannot go wrong with a classic matte red lip! MAC lipsticks are such beautiful quality and most of my current red lipsticks have seen better days. (Is Russian Red a good choice? Or is Ruby Woo/Lady Bug a better option?) 
This beautiful shirt is from Monki. I've not got a Monki near where I live but I always hear great things about them and their garments seem such good value. I adore the baby blue colour and think it would look gorgeous in the spring time. Now NARS Laguna has been on my wishlist for a long long time too. It's most peoples perfect bronzer. I've got really pale skin and really want to try it out! Next is this cute little pastel yellow purse from Monki. It looks the perfect size and I love the colour. It's great for spring/summer and looks hard wearing. I love polka dots, I love monochrome and I love frills so this bikini is made for me. I really love the effortless pattern and I'm going to Greece in the summer so need to stock up on bikinis! Finally I've been eyeing up the Enrapture Totem styler for a while too - another raved about product. This has been talked about all over the shop and my hair is so limp at the moment this would really help in adding volume and a bit of interest to the hair. 

So here is a few things that are on my birthday wishlist. I really hoped you enjoyed this little post and let me know if you have or want any of the products mentions. I wish you all a happy bank holiday weekend and thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x

22 comments:

  1. What about RiRi woo? Very similar to Ruby woo but who doesn't love a limited edition with gorgeous engraving on the product! I've ordered mine!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute wishlist :)
    I really want to try the NARS bronzer too!!

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just looks so beautiful! Xx

      Delete
  3. Definitely feel like i need a totem styler in my life xx

    http://lhdc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard such good things about it! xx

      Delete
  4. I've been lusting after the totem styler for so long! The minute it was a part of the offer at Argos I went to purchase - IT WAS OUT OF STOCK! So sad.

    Lovely post, new follower :)

    Beth, x
    www.bethany-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure but Boots may still have it on offer? Or Debenhams :) xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the enrapture curlers! So tempted.
    Lovely blog, just followed you :)
    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a sneaky feeling I may be getting them for my 18th birthday tomorrow! Thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete
  6. Oooh Happy Birthday in advance lovely!!!!!! I still remember my 18th like it was yesterday (I'm 25 haha) hope you have an amazing day xxx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so so excited! Thanks very much for the lovely comment - means a lot! X

      Delete
  7. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TODAY!
    I also want the nars laguna bronzer, I've heard nothing but good things about it

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too - I have a feeling it's a little bit cheaper on ASOS at the moment - tempting! X

      Delete
  8. First of all happy birthday, hope you had a great one! Love that bikini i've been eyeing that one too! :)

    P.S Enter my giveaway and win a Daniel Wellington watch of your own choice!
    www.tlnique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah it's so pretty :) xx

      Delete
  9. Great wishlist hun! Laguna is such a lovely bronzer, love it! <3 The bikinis are fab to! :)) Hope you got everything you wanted and Happy (late) Birthday!

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products! :))

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want Laguna for summer! Thank you very much for the lovely comment - means a lot! X

      Delete
  10. I've been looking at those Enrapture curlers too! seen so many possitive reviews about them :)
    http://rhiannonswardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them for my birthday and tried them a few time - very impressed. Such a side range of curls and they last all day! X

      Delete
  11. I think Ruby Woo is a gorgeous colour but I have to admit, I own Lady Danger and it's one of my most favorite MAC colours.. but your right you can't go wrong with a matte red ;) xx

    http://natashaswonderland.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so difficult to choose! X

      Delete