Thursday, 30 May 2013

Monthly Favourites | May 2013


 
Seaweed Toner / Aloe Serum / MUA Lipstick (review) / Powder Brush /
 
 Micellar Water (review) / Erase Paste (undereye concealer review)
 
It's that time of the month again and I've got a bunch of products to discuss with you! These are a few things I've been loving/discovered throughout the month of May!
 
I made a Body Shop order at the beginning of the month as they had a 40% off code and free delivery. I picked up a few skincare items including this Seweed Clarifying Toner and Aloe Protective Serum. Using these products in conjunction with eachother has made such a difference to my skin. My skin feels healthy and supple from using these in the morning and the serum makes applying foundations a dream. The toner is so inexpensive and although the serum is a little more it's worth it - so if you're looking for some new skincare I definitely recommend the body shop! Next in my favourites is this gorgeous red lipstick from MUA. As it was my birthday and my friends birthday in May I've been using this for nights out and it lasts such a long time. I've got a full review on this little number so just click on the link above if you're interested. Now I'm sure you've all heard of Real Techniques by now and I'm a huge fan of theirs. I asked for the Real Techniques Powder Brush for my birthday and my parents kindly bought it for me. I've used it everyday since and that's why it's in my favourites. This brush has encouraged me to start using mineral powder again as it creates such a flawless finish - once again their brushes never fail to let me down. The Loreal Micellar Water is something I'm sure you've heard of as well by now. I've linked my full review if you haven't but basically this has made removing make-up so easy and will continue to be a repurchase. Finally I've been loving this little glass jar of goodness this month. Benefit's Erase Paste has helped me conceal those dark eye bags caused by exam stress or just being hungover. I've featured it in a blog post which I will again link above. So there are all my favourites for the month of May - please let me know your opinions on any of these products and leave links if you've done a May favourites post too. Thanks for reading!
 
Alt
 
x

24 comments:

  1. Some great items on your list there Ame. I love benefits erase paste too.. good choice. Laura xxx A Scottish Lass ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant! I love it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I like a lot of these products! Good choices :)

    www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  3. I adore the Real Techniques Powder Brush, it's incredible for applying powder. I really want to try the Loreal Micellar water too ❤ xx

    www.MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try :) it's really good! xx

      Delete
  4. I'm obsessed with that powder brush, I literally use it every day! That MUA lippy looks like a lovely colour, too. Great picks!
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's completely changed how I use powder - I love it! xx

      Delete
  5. LOVE the Real Techniques Powder Brush, great choice!
    MUA lippies are fab, too :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only had it about a month yet I love it to pieces! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh i need to try the erase paste! sounds great.

    FashionProject x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I recommend :) xx

      Delete
  8. Love all of them! The Body Shop really does have some of the best products!
    Follow me via GFC and i'll follow you, doll. <3
    xx
    http://www.lipglossandlattes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah they're great! Will check your blog out now honey! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hear a lot about MUA lipsticks but have never tried one!
    Where can I get them??

    www.hbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're available in SuperDrug in the uk! :) xx

      Delete
  11. That boots offer was so good! I'm gutted i missed it :( had my eye on a few of their skincare bits recently and that toner sounds lovely :)
    I really want the RT powder brush too but it's always out of stock in my local boots
    Micellar water & the erase paste are some of my faves too :) how good are they?!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good! I've got reviews on them :) thanks for the comment! X

      Delete
  12. Lovely products honey! :) I am such a fan of Erase Paste, it cover up my dark circles like nothing else; fab product! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great picks...I'm loving the Real Techniques brushes too! Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Yeah I think everyone loves them - they're amazing! X

      Delete
  14. I should try mineral powders but I am yet to come across one that doesn't look cakey, I need a really finely milled one I suppose. Quite fancy the By Terry Hydra Powder - but not so much the price!
    Mel xx

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a collection one and I really like it! I've heard good things about the Laura Mercier one too though :) xx

      Delete