Monday, 27 May 2013

Review | The Body Shop Tea Tree Exfoliating Wash



I got this face wash a week or so ago and I don't look back. After seeing all of it's 5 star ratings online I decided I would give it a try. My skin is all over the place and I really need to find something that will calm it down. I've got dry patches and oily patches so it really is combination. I use this mask once of twice a week and I can feel it works wonders. The little beads are a good size and the tea tree works really well on my skin. I can feel the dirt being removed and when I was it off my skin feels nourished and supple. I've really been enjoying this product and have really seen a difference in my skin! It was £6.50 I believe and you get a lot of product in it so it is great value too! Have you given this a go? What masks/washes do you use when your skin is feeling down? Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

12 comments:

  1. The whole Body Shop Tea Tree range sounds amazing. Looking forward to trying this out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try more of this range now! X

      Delete
  2. Ooo I really want to try this, it sounds amazing :) I just finished up a No.& exfoliating mask which is really good for oilyness and dryness as it buffs off any dead skin - eeww :)!

    Lovely post New Follower.. cannot wait to read more

    Love Em, from www.dollhousebeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I love no7 so may check that out! Aw thankyou so much! X

      Delete
  3. This is a classic!

    I remember using the Tea Tree range back in my teens. I loved it and skin felt tingly fresh. It did help with my teen acne.

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I believe it really does work! X

      Delete
  4. this sounds amazing, will have to give it a go (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Tea Tree! It's wonderful for your skin with its anti-bacterial properties :)

    Ria x
    naturiabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's great! Thanks for commenting :) xx

      Delete
  6. This sounds lovely, I'll have to check it out next time I'm in there, lovely blog hun :)

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete