Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Review | L'Oreal Make-Up Remover & Micellar Solution



L'Oreal Absolute Make-Up Remover / L'Oreal Micellar Water

There has been much speculation over the L'Oreal Micellar water recently. It's one of the few high street options for a Micellar water at a very affordable price and the quality of this product I can see why it is loved. The product itself is pretty amazing, I usually take a big oval sized cotton pad and use it for my face make up. It seems to really do the job and doesn't feel harsh on the skin at all. I've used a fair bit of this now and have already repurchased. As much as I want to try Bioderma I feel this will do for now as it is excellent.

The product I use before the Micellar water is something I haven't heard much on but is just as good. The Absolute Make-Up Remover for eyes and lips makes removing waterproof mascara easy and fuss free. A few drops of this on a cotton pad held on the eye for a few seconds and then wiped away, the majority of eye makeup has gone. Again it's great for sensitive eyes and leaves them feeling refreshed afterwards. These have been on offer at the moment in Superdrug and will probably continue to be for a while so I recommend giving them a try! I've been seriously impressed with these products and I'm tempted to look at more from the range as they had toners, cleansers etc. Let me know your thoughts on either of these or what you use to remove make-up that is difficult to budge. Thanks for reading!

Alt 

x

14 comments:

  1. I wish these products would come to the US! I've been on a cleansing water/toner kick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no you're missing out bigtime :(

      Delete
  2. Does it leave the skin around your eyes feeling greasy after you use it?

    littlejessybee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not going to lie the eye and lips one does a tiny bit - but no way near as much as others I've tried. It's because of the oils in it I think! X

      Delete
  3. I was checking out the micellar solution the other day actually and quite fancied trying it. I definitely will now. Fab blog by the way :)

    www.northwesternbeauty.com x fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously good! Aw thankyou - it means a lot :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is the combo I use too! It's such an affordable and effective way to remove your makeup - I've been loving these products. Excellent review

    Nicola:
    CurlandPearls | Bloglovin’
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great aren't they?! Thankyou very much xx

      Delete
  5. I've read a lot about the micellar water but not sure it would be much good for me as I only wear waterproof mascara and am too lazy to use two products! Sounds like a lot of people love it thought and I do really like the packaging haha x

    taupeandpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love the packaging too! X

      Delete
  6. Amazing post! So great:)

    Win a pair of sunglasses:
    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2013/05/firmoo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds good, I have bioderma and find it lovely on my skin but it isn't good on eye make up at all!

    beautyandtheb1.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to try it but I really love these two :) xx

      Delete