Thursday, 23 May 2013

Review | MUA Lipstick (13)



A short but sweet post today but this beautiful, beautiful lipstick needs to be blogged about - it's just so beautiful. I've been lusting over MAC Russian Red for quite a few months now but as I'm saving for holidays and uni I can't justify paying that much for it. At the weekend I went out for my friends 18th and knew I wanted to wear a red lip. I have various red lipsticks but none that really stand out or last a long time either. So I went into Superdrug and decided to check out the MUA lipsticks. This my friends is when I fell in love. The shade of this lipstick is your classic red - not too dark, not too orange and not too blue. For £1, yes £1 I thought I'd give it a try. I wore this lipstick and I touched it up once or twice but this managed to stay in place the majority of the evening. It's such a lovely texture too as it feels nourishing and not drying at all. Needless to say I will be checking out MUA lipsticks more often as I'm so so impressed. This is the shade 13 if you're wondering - so if you're after a decent red lip then I recommend checking out this little baby! Have you tried MUA lipsticks and are you a fan? Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x

28 comments:

  1. I love this! Just found your blog using the #bbloggers hash tag and i'm really enjoying it! Great pictures and posts!

    rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the perfect red shade!

    j4miejohnston.blogspot.co.uk

    Jamie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is - thanks for commenting! X

      Delete
  3. I heard a lot about MUA lipsticks, I think it's time I brought some!
    Great picture and post!

    www.paigeviolet.blogspot.com

    Paige x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so worth it for the money - go and grab some :) x

      Delete
  4. I love MUA products, I have just blogged about my lipstick collection which features a few MUA lipsticks and mini reviews on them! This is a perfect lip colour and they're so great for a pound aren't they! You can check out the post here if your interested in more MUA lipsticks! I also did a MUA haul a few weeks ago too! http://kimberley-xxx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/my-lipstick-collection-swatches.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I read the post and loved it! Thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete
  5. Wow I love that red colour! Gorgeous! Thanks for commented on my blog too. :)
    I'm your new follower! Maybe I could get a follow back?
    Jess x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sorry I was on my phone at the time! Now following lovely! X

      Delete
  6. They're pretty great for £1 :D I find them a little drying however, but for £1 who can really complain.
    Amy x
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough! I don't find them drying at all! You could always apply a lip balm before :)

      Delete
  7. I don't find them drying at all.. I think they're amazing!!!! I love all of them, except shade 5, as it's a little bit too frosty for me! Such a cute blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to check out more of their shades! X

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the comment on my blog doll, its much appreciated hunni. Love MUA lipstick defo the one to go for if your looking for a bargain something cheap and cheerful! Defo try the other shades they are great x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I need to pick some more up! X

      Delete
  9. This is another positive review of MUA product,this time i have to buy anything from their collection for sure,and with such a small price ot can't go wrong.
    Thank you for your visit and lovely comment.
    I am following you hun <3 x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I'm such a fan of MUA :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that you've reviewed this, I have all the MUA lipsticks (no shame) and they really are amazing for £1! Love this colour especially.

    L x

    fashionfor21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous and yeah so good for the money! x

      Delete
  12. I have this too! For £1 you can buy every single shade pahahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't tried any MUA lipsticks but I might go get one or a couple :) would love to see some pictures of it on your lips or some swatches to see if the colours are true to pan. also did you know the bottom is a little pot of lipstick ;) for if you wanted to use a lip brush to outline :)
    Great post
    Much love
    nbvcvbnbvDees Beautiful Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I should have swatched it really! I'm trying to find a nice lighting/background for swatches! Thanks for the comment, I definitely recommend picking up a few shades! :) xx

      Delete