Sunday, 30 June 2013

All About | Before Bed Products



Mint Julips Lip Scrub / Burts Bees Almond Hand Cream / L'Occitane Hand Cream /

Burts Bees Beeswax Lipbalm / Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask

Today's post is a little insight into some products that I love to use before going to sleep each night. They are all collected in a little dish on my bedside table and I rotate between lipbalms and handcreams each evening. For a nourishing lip treatment before I go to sleep I opt for the gorgeously tasting Mint Julips Lip Scrub from LUSH (review here). I love using this when my lips feel super dry as it is brilliant in restoring moisture and making them feel smooth and supple. I couldn't recommend this product more and I will definitely continue to repurchase it - they also have other flavours too which sound just as lovely. For handcreams I alternate between the Burts Bees Almond Hand Cream which is absolutely lovely. The scent will not be to everyone's taste but I'm a sucker for anything almond and find it very therapeutic. The consistency of this hand cream is beautiful and I love the cute glass jar too - if you're a fan of hand creams then I recommend giving this one ago. If I am wanting a lighter hand cream before bed time then I tend to choose my L'Occitante Shea Butter Hand Cream although I got this a while ago it has lasted me a lifetime - it just never seems to finish! It's a really lovely hand cream and is light on the hands and leaves them super soft! If my lips aren't feeling too sore or dry then I will choose my Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm over the LUSH scrub. Again, this lip balm has an acquired taste but it's a bit minty which I love and you can feel it nourishing the lips. Finally a little gem I have recently discovered after reading all about it everywhere is the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask. I was hesitant to splurge £20 on an overnight mask as I am quite fussy with skincare however I went to the Origins counter and asked for a sample - which is this little pot. It's safe to say I'm a huge fan and it has really changed my skin. I pop it on before I go to sleep and wake up with my skin feeling awake and refreshed - I will definitely be purchasing the full size soon.

So there are a few of my staple products which I use before I go to sleep - they stay the same for a while but I do switch them up when products run out or if I'm giving new products a try. Do you have any cult products that you have to use before you go to sleep? Thanks for reading!

Alt

x



                

    

4 comments:

  1. I love the Burts Bees line! so amazing :-) lovely post

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their products are beautiful! X

      Delete
  2. Great post lovely! :) I'd love to try the Burts Been almond hand cream and the Beeswax lip balm, they seem fab! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much :) yeah I recommend them both - they're divine! X

      Delete