Wednesday, 5 June 2013

All About | No7 Lip Products



If you're anything like me and you're a sucker for vouchers or coupons then watch this space. No7 in Boots seem to always be giving out vouchers for £5 off skincare and £3 off make-up. I always end up using them on stuff I don't really need but these little gems are definitely worth it. The two beauty balms are absolutely gorgeous - they're sheer but with a hint of colour and apply really well. The consistency is smooth but not too sticky and I'd say they're a bit of a rip off of the Clarins Instalight Perfector - but less than half the price! 

The Protect & Perfect Lip Care is part of their skincare range so with £5 off you get a really nourishing lip treatment for about £4. I'd compare this to something like Blistex but you really feel this one work into your lips more and create a tingling sensation. I apply it before I go to bed and wake up in the morning without dry lips! 

Overall I love No7 as a brand and think that they have some really good products! Have you tried any of these? What do you love from No7? Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x

12 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try No.7 products and I definitely think the protect and perfect lip care will be my first purchase, my lips are in of a good treatment. :)

    vanzthemachinee.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I highly recommend it! X

      Delete
  2. Oooh they sound good, may have to give these a try, love No7 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried No 7 products, I'm really silly and throw away the vouchers I get in Boots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got a lot of really good products - skincare bits too! Check them out next time :) xx

      Delete
  4. Really want to try out the Beauty Balms - not normally one to buy into the BB/CC stuff but when it comes to lips I'm a bit of a sucker for products!


    Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)

    Ambi xx

    Bombay Rose: UK MAC Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should - they're really lovely! X

      Delete
  5. Great review, now I want to try these lip balms!

    xo
    - J
    www.aglamdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) yeah they're lovely!xx

      Delete