Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Review | LUSH Mint Julips



Today I'm going to be raving about the Mint Julips lip scrub from LUSH. I'd been eyeing up this products for months (literally since winter) as I love anything with a mint scent and really loved the idea of it exfoliating my lips. I've had this for a month or so now and I really wish that I had got it sooner, this lip scrub really does do what it says on the tin and smoothens your lips. The scent of this product is divine and it's so hard to resit eating it all up. I usually use this lip scrub before I go to sleep and then a bit in the morning if I'm applying a lipstick. For just over a fiver I think this product is absolutely brilliant and I will continue to repurchase it from now on. I believe their is also a popcorn and bubblegum flavour but this mint one will alwayss be a winner in my eyes! Please let me know if you're a fan of these lip scrubs and which scent you opt for? Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x

12 comments:

  1. I adore the scent of this one!:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeee these lip scrubs :D especially the Bubblegum one and the Popcorn one! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to give them a try now as this one is so lovely! X

      Delete
  3. I absolutely LOVE these lip scrubs, the bubblegum one is to die for - it's delicious! I love using this before bed then smothering my lips in balm :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to give it a try and yeah they're so good to use before you go to sleep! X

      Delete
  4. I have the popcorn lip scrub and I really like it - although ELF make a cheaper stick version which I like too :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo that's interesting - thanks for letting me know! :) xx

      Delete
  5. I bloody love this stuff! I also use it just before bed, I must have little sugar crystals everywhere though its messy stuff ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Can't rave about it enough! X

      Delete