Saturday, 8 June 2013

Review | Maybelline Colour Tattoo



Permanent Taupe / On and on Bronze / Eternal Gold

If you have not heard of these little gems by now then you must have been hiding under a rock or something. These are famous in the blogging world and it's easy to see why. The Maybelline Colour Tattoos are similar to the MAC paint pots for almost a third of the price. At £4.99 these come in a range of colours from neutrals to brights and you just cannot fault them. I have these three shades and highly recommend them if you're a bit more of a neutral gal!

Permanent Taupe is a grey taupe that has a hint of purple iridescence to it, this is the most matte out of the three and feels the stiffest to apply. The colour lasts all day long and this looks incredible for smokey eye. The next shade I have is On and on Bronze - this is the one I have used the most as it's so easy to just wear on it's own with a bit of mascara. It's so effortless to apply and the shimmer is subtle on the eyelid. This is probably my favourite shade and can be built up to create a more dramatic look. Finally my latest addition to my collection is Eternal Gold - this shade I love for evenings and it creates a gorgeous gold smokey eye. This one seems the creamiest making it lovely to blend and like the others it lasts a long long time - which is great for nights out! Overall these get top ratings from me and I'd love to know if you've given these a go and which shade is your favourite? Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x


8 comments:

  1. I love the colour tattoo eyeshadows, they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the shade 'on and on bronze' too and I love the shade but it doesn't last long on me x



    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried a primer? It must just be different for everyone :( x

      Delete
  3. i have the gold one and i love it! i really want to get the bronze colour too.

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely! I've meaning to pick one up in Bronze!

    www.petitebeautyblogger.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely! Highly recommend! :) xx

      Delete