Saturday, 15 June 2013

Review | Topshop Makeup




This post is pretty much going to be a rave on how much I love Topshop beauty products! I think Topshop are on form with the quality of their products and the price tags to match. Above are a couple of new products I bought the other week and yet again are most impressed with colour pay off, lasting time and just overall beautiful quality. 

This is my second Topshop cream blush in the shade Afternoon Tea. I already have Head Over Heels which is a gorgeous peachy coral and when I saw this was the perfect everyday pink I knew I needed to have it. If you own a Topshop blush I'm sure you'll agree they are perfect to blend and look so pretty dotted on the cheeks. At £6 each I think that Topshop are well worth the money and are perfect for anyone who wants just a touch of colour to the cheeks!

This lipstick is in the shade Macaroon and it's my first Topshop lipstick ever! I must say I'm really really impressed - after reading a lot of reviews that they're quite drying I found a good lip balm before hand ensured this lasted a good couple of hours. I love this colour for Spring/Summer and am certain I'm going to get a lot of use from it! A bit more pricey at £8 the lipstick still seem worth the money and Topshop have produced a gorgeous colour range so check them out!
Please let me know your thoughts on Topshop makeup and any shades that you love as I'm definitely going to be trying more! Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x

12 comments:

  1. I love the Topshop packaging, that blush looks gorgeous and the names lovely. Nice review.

    Rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything about Topshop makeup is divine! Thankyou! xx

      Delete
  2. I have the Head Over Heels blush and I love their lipstick in Innocent! It's a really nice soft, everyday pink :)

    www.raspberphobia.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo thanks for the recommendation :) xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too - need to get some more now! xx

      Delete
  4. You have a wonderful blog! did we follow each other already? if not, do you want to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try out this lipstick! The colour is amazing.

    Purplesparklez.blogspot.com
    follow back!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the Topshop beauty products look and the packaging they come in. I've never yet tried any of their products, though. We don't really have their stores here in the states and ordering online can get pricey. Maybe someday I'll find a way to get my hands on at least one of their lipsticks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no :( maybe if you're making a big topshop order you will get free delivery or something! :) they are lovely though xx

      Delete