Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Luxury Wishlist #1




As I've not done a wishlist post for a while now I decided to put one together on more 'higher end' or slightly expensive/luxury products. These products have been on my to get list for a long long time now and I'm hoping with working a lot over the summer I'll be able to get a few soon! First up is this gorgeous infinity necklace from Black Tied. Black Tied has always been a website in my favourites tab as their jewellery is flawless.I love the delicacy of this necklace, I think it looks very dainty and would be very lightweight for the summertime. The next item is this gorgeous dress from Topshop - I love the cut of this dress and feel the no shoulder look would be extremely flattering. I feel you can never go wrong with a little black dress and this seems to be one with a classy twist. Origins Drink Up Intenive Overnight Mask is a massive cult product in the blogging world. It's been on my wishlist for months and months. I've recently used up a sample of this product and need the full size in my life. I feel even though I used this a few times it made worlds of difference to my skin and I'm excited to purchase the full size. Next up is yet more beautiful jewellery from Black Tied. These above the knuckle rings are also being seen everywhere on blogs and I can see why. Black Tied like I said have such lovely jewellery from simple rings like this to more extravagant pieces. These are two for £12 so actually quite affordable and will add a little something to day when perhaps you aren't up for wearing chunky rings! Finally another cult beauty product. NARS Laguna has had so much hype and I've been lusting after it for much too long now. I am in need of a new bronzer and have heard so many good things about this one I really want it in my collection!

So there are some luxury items I've been wanting recently - please let me know if you have any of these and your thoughts on them! What luxury products/brands are on your wishlists? Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x

4 comments:

  1. Love those rings. I'm on the hunt for some over the knuckle ones myself. I hear river island have some nice (and cheap) ones

    becominghugo.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I'll keep an eye out thanks! :) x

      Delete
  2. Ah I also want to get the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, I've hears SO many people rave about it so I can't wait to use it! :)) Great list hun, hope you get everything you're lusting over! <3

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete