Friday, 5 July 2013

Monthly Favourites | June 2013



Tresemmé Heat Defence Spray / Jergens Skin Firming Moisturiser / MAC Paint Pot (painterly) 

Revlon Lipgloss (kiss me coral) / NARS Blush (Luster) 

So as it's the start of July a monthly favourites post is due! June was a crazy month for me as I had my final A2 exams and I went on holiday with my three best friends to Malia in Greece! I had the best time and I'm now off to China next week which is also exciting. Here's some of the products I've been loving here in the UK and whilst I was away. Firstly I've been loving this heat defence spray by Tresemmé this month - I bought the travel size for my holidays and will definitely be buying the full size when it runs out. It's not too expensive and you know your hair is being fully protected by any heat or electric appliances! Next is a moisturiser I've not put down all month. This isn't the first time I've had this Jergens Skin Firming moisturiser so it is a repurchase and this month I rediscovered how much I love it. It claims to firm the skin and tone the skin which I actually think it helps to do. It has no strong scent which is good and is just a staple product in my post shower routines. The MAC paint pot in Painterly is something I've been wanting for ages and at the start of June I finally got my hands on it. I love it to pieces and have used it (literally) every day since I bought it. It's fantastic for an under shadow base or just to use on it's own. I found in Greece I just wore this and some liquid liner in the evenings as it was too warm to be blending shadows and creating smokey eyes. I've never been one for lip glosses but as I was going to a hot country I decided to pick up a few as I felt they would be handy. I'm so glad I did and have worn this Revlon one in the shade Kiss Me Coral a lot this month. The consistency is lovely and there is a gorgeous colour pay off too. Finally this month is a blush which I've loved for ages but have only recently been religiously wearing. NARS Luster is my only blush from NARS and I simply adore it. I feel it looks better when I have a slight tan but really compliments my skin tone and hair colour. I've been wearing it pretty much everyday and couldn't recommend it enough!

So there are my favourite products from the month of June! Please leave me your links if you've done a June favourites post and let me know your thoughts on any of the products I've mentioned. Thanks for reading!

Alt

x

8 comments:

  1. I want to try a NARS blusher soooo badly! :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their so lovely if you want to treat yourself! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Really nice post! I am about to follow you, maybe you could head over to my blog and follow me too?
    PS- Love the design of your blog!!
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in China-that sounds like a fabulous experience :) and well done on finishing your exams. I love the look of the revlon lip gloss, coral lip colours are my favourite at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) yeah corals are lovely for this time of year! Xx

      Delete
  4. I can not live without tressemme! I swear by their heat defense spray too :) xx
    http://www.heroineinheels.com/

    ReplyDelete