Friday, 2 August 2013

Autumn Wishlist #1



Now I know August has just begun and I'm not wishing the summer at all in any way, I just really miss Autumn and Winter. My favourite season is Autumn as I prefer darker colours and layering up. We've been having strange weather over in England - a couple of weeks ago we had a scorching heatwave and now we're back again to dreary grey rain and big heavy thunderstorms. Anyway, I've decided each week throughout August I'm going to post an autumn/winter wishlist of new on trend items I hope to collect and be part of my wardrobe! 

Firstly I've had my eye on this gorgeous statement jumpsuit from Topshop for a while now. At £45 I think it's very reasonably priced and Topshop quality has never yet let me down. I think it's a classic piece which can be worn during the daytime or dressed up for a more sophisticated evening look and I think it's perfect for the Summer/Autumn transition too. Next is probably my favourite out of the lot and the one I will be lusting over the most. This stunning wool coat is from Zara, I love the check/tartan trend and I'm so happy it's coming back for A/W13! At £90 I feel it is a little on the steep side as it's not 100% wool however I am persuading my parents to go halves on this little baby and my mum did describe it as 'a very nice coat' so I think I'm onto a winner. Again Zara quality is faultless so I'm sure this will last me many many winters. A basic tube midi skirt is something I feel I will get a lot of wear out of this Autumn. As I'm quite tall I'm hoping the 'midi' length will suit my body type and teamed with a cropped jumper or t shirt I will try and make it work. This one I've found is from Topshop and has many great reviews so I will probably end up popping it into my basket sometime soon. The next shirt is from good old New Look: at £12.99 I think this is an absolute steal as I personally feel it looks a lot more expensive and could pass of as H&M/Zara/Topshop! I've seen it in store and it's made from a beautiful chiffon material making it light and airy. Again this piece can be dressed up or down making it versatile in the wardrobe. Finally are the most gorgeous wedges ever - these suede beauties are from Topshop and look so comfortable. I'm hoping to start university in September and I feel a pair of decent comfy shoes will keep my pins and feet happy during Freshers week! 
So there are my first wishlist items for Autumn, I hope you like them as much as I do and please tell me what you're going to be after this season! Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x

8 comments:

  1. The shoes look really nice! I'm going shopping Sunday so might have to pop into Topshop now aswell haha (: x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shoes so much! Do it - they have some sales on at the moment too! x

      Delete
  2. I am SO ready for Autumn now haha! As much as I love summer and summer fashion, I'm getting really excited for boots and jackets again. Whoops!
    xx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn is by far my favourite time of the year! Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  3. Omg, that shirt and skirt combo! Who could resist? I blame you for making me want literally EVERYTHING! Gorgeous blog by the way lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry! I love it all so much! Thankyou very much :) xx

      Delete