Saturday, 10 August 2013

Empty Products #1



So here is my very first empties post: I will be discussing products I've used up and whether or not I enjoyed using them and if I will repurchase them soon or again in the future! 

First up is the new highstreet version of Bioderma, this L'Oreal Micellar Water was hugely popular when it first launched a couple of months ago and I can see why. This is my second bottle of the stuff and I honestly cannot fault it. I've said goodbye to face wipes for good and this makes removing makeup so much easier and gets rid of the majority of dirt and grime. After using cotton pads to remove the bulk of my makeup I just follow with a cleanser and toner but this is definitely a staple in my morning and evening skincare routine and the best thing is that it's so easy to access. I have and will repurchase this product in the future!

The next product is again my second time I've owned this product. The Vo5 Dry Texturising Spray is brilliant for those days when your locks need a bit of oomph. It adds just the right amount of texture and volume and isn't heavily scented either. This product is again inexpensive and I will probably end up repurchasing again at some point in the future. 

The La Roche Pose Effaclar Duo is something that has caused much controversy amongst beauty bloggers a few months ago. Some said it was a miracle worker whilst others struggled to see changes. I was a bit of both; some times I would use this and really feel/see a difference with my skin and then other times I wouldn't notice any differences at all. I think for the price of this product I won't be repurchasing it again anytime soon unless my skin does seem very problematic.

 Another product I struggled to love was the Garnier Moisture Match Moisturiser for oily skin. My skin isn't particularly oily but I do sometimes get an oily T zone area so thought this may be good to help reduce shine. However I didn't notice many differences and felt the moisturiser itself was too thick and heavy to be a daytime moisturiser. I did use a sample of the one for dull skin and it seemed to agree with my skin much more therefore if it was ever on offer and I fancied giving it another go I'd probably go for the one targeting dull skin. 

Finally is something I will definitely repurchase again, the Collection Cream Puff in Fairy Cake. For under a £5 these feel absolutely gorgeous on the lips and are very long lasting. The downside is that they only have about for colours in the range but a couple of them are really beautiful. I was sad when this one ran out as I wear it a lot and will definitely pick up another when I'm next in Boots/Superdrug!

So there's my first Empties post - I hope you enjoyed it and let me know your opinions on any of the products that I've mentioned above! Thanks for reading! 

Alt

x



6 comments:

  1. Heyy i've nominated you for the liebster award ^_^
    http://rougeinlove97.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html

    Emma
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! I've recently done a post on another Liebster award though! Thanks very much for nominating/thinking of my blog though :) x

      Delete
  2. I love the V05 textured spray! its my fav =)

    please follow my blog back, I've followed yours
    purplesparklez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post lovely, very informative :D I think I may have to try the VO5 spray, sounds great :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! Yeah give it a try - it's usually on offer and works really well :) x

      Delete