Saturday, 17 August 2013

The Repurchase #1 | LUSH Eau Roma Water



This post is going to be a quick review of the Eau Roma Water from LUSH. This is about the third or fourth time I've bought this so thought it deserved a mention. The Eau Roma Water works as a really lovely refreshing toner. I use this every morning and evening after I cleanse and it really helps to clean my skin and remove all of the excess dirt. I love the scent of this product too - it's not too strong and is very fresh with a hint of Lavender. This is one of the best toners I've ever used and I'm definitely going to branch out to more LUSH products. This bottle lasts a really long time as you need about two/three sprays on a cotton pad per use! I cannot recommend it enough and they do a range of other scents too. 

Have you ever tried this product or any other toners from LUSH? Thanks for reading! 

Alt

x

6 comments:

  1. Hey Amy I have nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    Check it out Liebster Award
    Have fun xoxo

    www.mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. found your blog thru mandy's post :) i love lush products too, however i havent found any toner that doesnt make my skin to dry i will check on this tho next time i go to lush :)

      Delete
  2. I go through phases with lush products and haven't used any for a while and have been wanting to pick up a few new ones! I think I'll look into this as I'm going to need a new toner soon! I've used the tea tree toner in the past and didn't really care for it. I did really like the ocean salt scrub-- I think that's what it's called! I also used one of their shampoo bars-- it was the purple one-- can't think of the name-- and I liked it but wasn't a fan of the bar format.

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ocean salt scrub is on my wishlist alongside their 'BIG shampoo' :)

      Delete