Thursday, 12 September 2013

All About ~ TRESemmé Split Remedy Hair Mask



A short little review on a gorgeous hair product that I have recently featured in my August favourites! I picked this hair mask up a month or so ago as it was on offer and I've been so impressed with it so felt it deserved some recognition. The product itself smells so divine and using it once a week has really helped the ends of my hair to feel stronger and more nourished. For something that's so affordable which works wonders I feel I will continue to use it for a long long time. There's so much product in the tub and as you use a small amount each time I think it'll last forever! Overall a 10/10 rating for this product and I enjoy using it weekly. 

Thanks for reading this short but sweet post but I had to write a mini review as I think this deserves much more hype. Please let me know if you're a fan of hair masks and which are your favourites! Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x

6 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for this review! These products are so inexpensive I just might pick one of those up since my hair is a bit dry atm. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely product - highly recommend! x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too! It's definitely helped my hair grow too! x

      Delete