Sunday, 29 September 2013

Monthly Favourites ~ September 2013



Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo / Korres Wild Rose Lip Balm / Soap and Glory: The Breakfast Scrub / Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette / Origins Jinzing Moisturiser 

It's coming to the end of the month yet again and the year is really starting to fly by. Christmas is almost in two months and I for one cannot wait! Here are my favourites for the month of September (the background has changed as I'm at uni now and will be trying out a few different layouts). 

The first product I've been loving this month is something that I feel really has made a difference to my hair. After getting my hair cut short in May I instantly regretted it and have been missing my long locks. Since using this Lee Stafford Hair Growth Shampoo I feel I have seen my hair grow much quicker than it usually does. I use this about twice a week and love the way my hair feels strengthened and nourished after using it. 

A lip product that I've constantly been wearing this past month has been the Korres Lip Butter in 'Wild Rose' I love wearing a dark/berry lip when the weather gets much colder and I relly rediscovered my love for this one this month. The colour is a gorgeous deep berry red which lasts for ever without drying and has a nice glossy finish. They are quite expensive but are so worth it and I really need to venture to their other flavours/colours! 

Next up is arguably my favourite out of the bunch for the month! I've been eyeing up Soap & Glory - The Breakfast Scrub for months and months now but never ever purchased it. I thought I'd buy myself a few last minute treats before uni because I knew that with student life and budgeting my luxury shower products will be non existent! 

The next makeup item is the Naked Basics palette from Urban Decay - I bought this at the beginning of the year and I went along with all of the hype (and still do hype it up) it's made my favourites this month as I've been using the black shade as an eyeliner as a softer alternative from liquid liner and I've also been using the dark brown for my brows and under eye eyeliner. I love how much of a multi purpose product this is and I'm sure I will continue to treasure it as part of my everyday makeup. 

Last but not least is another splurge product I'd been lusting after for a good few months. After hearing all of the hype over the Origins Jinzing moisturiser I was intrigued to give it a try and see what all of the fuss is about. I'm pleased to say I love the product with a passion, the scent and consistency is divine and I love the way it really brightens up the skin and feels like your skin is really getting an energy boost. 

So there are my favourite products from the month of September! Please let me know the products you've been loving or leave me a link to any monthly favourites posts you have done. Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x



6 comments:

  1. I really want the Urban Decay Naked Palette.. I think I'm going to be purchasing it very soon yay! I also love the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks.. The shades they have are gorgeous x

    www.beautyxdivision.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful - so practical for every day :) can't recommend it enough! X

      Delete
  2. Great post - I've got Breakfast Scrub on my wishlist too, I can't wait to try it out as everyone has said it smells lovely :)

    http://meltedglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells divine! Love using it :) x

      Delete
  3. such good products! I reviewed that lip butter a few weeks ago, when I first got it, it was darker than I expected but it's perfect for fall!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my absolute favourites - lasts forever! x

      Delete