Wednesday, 16 October 2013

All About ~ The Autumn Tag


Autumn is finally here - yes September has been and gone but moving up to London this month from the South West it was still fairly warm! I'm so glad October has begun as the tartan scarves, chunky knit wear and berry lips can really make an appearance. I have seen the Autumn tag floating around a lot so far and as it's my favourite month I've decided to do it also! Hope you enjoy and please leave me links if you've been able to do the tag!


1. What's your favourite thing about Autumn?

For me there are lots of things - Autumn is my absolute favourite season and nothing makes me happier than wrapping up warm, whacking out the taupe shaded blushers, berry lips and making hot chocolate without feeling guilty! 

2. Favourite Autumn drink?

I love hot chocolate as much as the next person especially when loaded with lots of whipped cream and mini marshmellows however I'm also a huge fan of caramel lattes too.

3. Favourite scent/candle?

Again there's loads of favourite scents in the Autumn time for me - I love warm scents: spices, almond, honey as well as fresh Autumn air!

4. Best Lipstick?

I did a post of my three favourite Autumn lipsticks here - alongside these I really love the Korres lip butter in Wild Rose.

5. Go to moisturiser?

A recent purchase but one I'm already in love with - the Origins Jinzing moisturiser smells like chocolate oranges and is just the most divine consistency, it really wakes up the skin and keeps it feeling nourished for hours.

6. Go to colours for the eyes?

I'm a neutrals kind of girl all year around but especially in Autumn I love to experiment with coppers, browns and bronzes. Some of my favourite products include the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze and the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I sometimes like to go for more cool toned shades like MAC Satin Taupe.

7. Favourite music/band to listen to?

Alongside my favourites which I listen to all the time I especially love listening to Micheal Buble in the colder months - his voice is so warming and his Christmas album gets me so excited for December!

8. Favourite outfit to wear?

I love combining all of my favourite staples in the Autumn and layering them to create lots of different looks - black skinny jeans, midi skirts, ankle boots, chunky jumpers and a massive coat! 

9. Autumn Treat?

Although I have a few Autumn/Winter coats already I'd really love to splurge on a new one - there's something about coats and jackets which I love and I'm after a fur collar to pair with existing coats and jackets! 

10. Favourite place to be?

Usually it'd be the same as every year - at home with my family, my sister and me would make hot chocolates, get a duvet and watch soaps. However this year it will be different - moving to London for uni I can't wait to walk up and down Oxford Street or Covent Garden waiting for all of the Christmas lights and displays!

There is my little spin on the Autumn tag! Please link your blogs below if you've done it or something similar and thanks for reading!

Alt

x

6 comments:

  1. Great answers i enjoy listening to the same music as you :) and love hot chocolate as well :)

    im following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Loved this post so I mentioned you in my autumn tag!
    My blog is prettypastelpinks.blogspot.co.uk.
    Would love if you checked it out. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much honey - will be sure to take a look :)

      Delete
  3. love this tag! i also love the korres lip butter in wild rose as well :)

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love anything Autumn! Yes it's really gorgeous!

      Delete