Wednesday, 2 October 2013

All About ~ Maybelline 'Brow Drama'

I've been on the hunt for a decent brow filler for a while now, after lusting over both the Hourglass Brow Sculpting Pencil and the Anistatisia Brow Wiz.  However I am now at university so forking out a fair sum of money just for an eyebrow product was not an option. So I'd been searching Boots and Superdrug for a high street alternative and came across this little number. 


At only £4.99 I thought I'd give the Maybelline Brow Drama a go and for under a fiver I thought I couldn't go wrong - turns out this product is impressive! Other than pencils there are not any other eyebrow alternatives about for under £10 let alone £5! I bought the shade medium brunette and it's a perfect match for myself. The rounded brush is excellent for defining the start of the brow and then I usually fill in the thinner part of the brow brow with the shade Faint from the Urban Decay Naked basics palette. The combination makes sure my brows have some more definition and colour yet still ensures they are looking au natruel


Overall I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to most of the higher end brow products. I believe this does an amazing job at defining and slightly tinting the brows. Please let me know what are your go to brow products and thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x

4 comments:

  1. I really like the look that this gives but I found that when I removed it with a cleanser my eyebrows were coming out with it, like I lost a big clump of eyebrow!? I don't use it now but I did really like it xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using it for a few days and haven't noticed that yet?! Maybe it just has different reactions to different people :( x

      Delete
  2. Saw this the other day and wasn't sure whether to pick it up or not wish I had now, great review!
    Hannah :) x

    Love, Life, and Makeup Blog/Twitter/Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying using it! :) thanks for the comment! xx

      Delete