Thursday, 9 January 2014

5 for silver, 6 for gold

When it comes to choosing everyday outfits for uni, shopping trips and even going out in the evenings I usually stick to the same old thing. Lots of monochrome and mixed textures. To jazz up my outfits I've decided to wear more jewellery to add a little extra something so it looks like I've made more effort than I actually have. 
I've recently picked up a few necklaces, bracelets and other things which I can wear singly or together. I love the affect of mixing metals so I think that gold and silver work well together with a bit of gun metal or rose gold thrown in for good measure. One of my favourite places to snap up some jewellery bargains is h&m, with the prices being so affordable you can pick up some really stylish statement pieces for under a tenner. One of my new favourite things is my watch from asos - again asos is definitely affordable (even for a student like me) and for £22 I love my watch to pieces and wear it daily. Finally a recent addition to the wrist wear that is always on my wrist is my gorgeous leather black rope pandora bracelet my sister got me for Christmas - my grandmother then got me the mermaid charm to go with it. I hope to add a few more charms but I'm going to resist going OTT as it can look a bit heavy and full up. 
Let me know in the comments where you shop for your jewellery and what is your favourite item to wear! Thanks for listening! 

Alt 

x

14 comments:

  1. Lovely jewellery collection - i'm mad about jewellery at the moment.

    xx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so easy to wear I find :) xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely blog, what a gorgeous selection of jewellery! I personally love black/white jewellery the best

    I have a new post about my Perfume Collection, any comments would be appreciated!
    Hope you can follow back on Bloglovin'!

    x

    http://fashionistadigital.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much honey :) will check out your blog now -- I'm sure it deserves a follow! xx

      Delete
  3. we love accessorising to jazz up an outfit. we love all the pieces you've piked out, especially the hexagonal bangles!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love H&M for jewellery, you can find some really unique pieces on etsy too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Loving all of the jewellery especially the watch! I love accessories they can definitely make an outfit
    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It literally hasn't budged off my wrist since I bought it! Me too - so simple and easy :) xx

      Delete
  6. Whoa, I didn't know Pandora did a mermaid. I haven't updated my bracelet in years, but I need that charm immediately! Also, I love mixing metals too, it looks so much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute, I'm a huge fan of the little mermaid so it was right up my street! xx

      Delete
  7. I love that watch! I have the double wrap around leather pandora, I much prefer it to the regular silver ones! Recently I have seen a lot of affordable jewellery on ebay and forever 21 is also great!

    Katie
    thesavvystyler1.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey! I was tied between the single or double but definitely prefer them to the silver ones :) ahh I love forever 21 for jewellery also. Thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete