Sunday, 26 January 2014

volume vs length

I've always lusted after having long, nourished and healthy looking locks but no matter what products I use I can never seem to get the results. My hair is currently an auburn colour, medium length and naturally quite wavy. Since using the products featured in this post my hair has increased in both length and volume. 
The Lee Strafford big fat healthy hair shampoo and conditioner work really well for my hair, after washing my hair feels smoother and definitely full or volume. These both smell divine and are an absolute pleasure to use. After washing I run my hair through with my tangle teezer and leave it to dry naturally if I can. 
The Lee Stafford product I'm most impressed with however is the hair growth shampoo. Since cutting my hair short just before my 18th birthday in May (which I regret completely) this has worked wonders in encouraging my hair to grow as quick as it can. I've had so many people tell me how long my hair is getting and I truly believe that this should be credited. This product truly works wonders and I've only been using it for about 5 months. I tend to alternate between these two shampoos and a couple of others I've got stashed in my shower (I'm the ultimate shampoo hoarder). I highly recommend all of these products depending on if you're after voluminous or lengthening results. I believe I picked mine up when they were on 3 for £10 but Lee Stafford always seem to have offers on in Boots/Superdrug.
*Side note: I've had my eyes on the Hair Growth treatment too!
Thankyou for listening!

The Products: 
1. Big Fat shampoo
2. Big fat conditioner 
3. Hair Growth shampoo

Alt

x

No comments:

Post a Comment