Wednesday, 29 January 2014

wishlist: topshop

One of my new years resolutions at the start of 2014 was to save more, I'm currently a first year undergraduate student and have made the conscious decision to save as many pennies as I can for when I really need the money. However that does not stop me day in and day out browsing online and popping into stores creating imaginary wish list of what I would buy if I had all the money in the world.
wishlist: topshop
Today is Topshop's turn and I always seem to find Topshop to be hit and miss but at the moment I love the collections they currently have. I'm a monochrome lover and I feel black and white go with everything as well as compliment each other so this is the colour palette I tend to stick to.
First up on the wish list as long as my arm is their Big Floppy Hat - I've been eyeing up these types of hats since very early Autumn and this one in particular. It will be mine one day just not right now. I feel a hat like this adds something classic and put together to any outfit and can be worn throughout all seasons so you would definitely be getting your pennies worth.
Secondly is this simple yet chic Tall Cities Motif Tee - this would look effortless paired with some skinny jeans and heeled boots and is perfect for dressing down days.  
The Gingham Check Smock Dress is something that I've recently been eyeing up. Trying it on in store has made me want it even more as it's such a flattering shape with a gorgeous gingham on trend pattern. The dress is lovely for the colder months with tights and boots or spring time as the loose material won't end up being too tight or uncomfortable.

I've been after a nude/beige nail polish for a few months now as I feel it looks really elegant and sophisticated. Threadbare by Topshop is the perfect balance of beige and nude and would look gorgeous on many different skin tones.
The Stipe Pocket Crop Tee is the biggest steal of the bunch I think at £14.00 this top would look lovely paired with some black high waisted skinny jeans and either flats or heeled boots. I love garments which can just be thrown on with a pair of jeans but still look put together.
Last but not least is one of the most gorge pairs of shoes I've seen in a long while. The MATTER Croc Dolly Shoes are so cute and dainty I feel they're perfect for spring time. I love the patent croc affect and the little block heel adds just enough definition and won't make it too uncomfortable to walk in (hopefully).

The Products:
1. Floppy Hat
2. Cities Top 
3. Gingham Smock Dress
4. Threadbare Nail Polish
5. Striped Crop Top
6. Croc Dolly Shoes

There is my current Topshop wish list, theres some gorgeous products there but the list can only get longer. Please tell me if there's anything you like from my picks and thanks for reading!

Alt

x


4 comments: