Wednesday, 19 February 2014

london fashion week autumn/winter '14: day 5

The last of London Fashion Week for yet another season, and it's been a good 'un this season. My final favourites from day 5 of the week:
1. Simone Rocha: Simones collection was very, very diverse this season which is such a good thing. With diversity in all different areas: colours, cuts, shapes and silhouettes there was lots to look at from the collection. There were brights mixed with subtle shades and lots of exaggerated hip shapes which are sure to flatter many figures and hide lumps and bumps! 
2. Osman: I loved the Osman collection on day 5, particularly the four looks pictured above. I love the mixture of textures, the prints produced and the cuts of the garments. 
3. Simongao: I loved, loved, loved this show on the final day of the week. The minimalist design, charcoal greys mixed with monochrome colour palette was right up my street. The silhouettes were kept interesting and contemporary and I can definitely see some of the features being filtered down to high street fashion. 

So lfw has come to an end but it's been a beautiful week with so much talent from older and new emerging designers. I've loved keeping up to date with the collections through live streams, lfw website and vogue. Please let me know if you've been keeping up to date with the collections and what your favourites have been. Thanks for reading!

Alt 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment