Sunday, 16 March 2014

spring lips

There's been a lot of talk about these Maybelline colour sensational shine glosses. I thought I'd take advantage of the Boots 3 for 2 offer on all of their products and picked up a couple of shades. 
I'm really impressed with these and can see why they're a talked about product. Their shade range is good and there's something for everyone. 
I bought the shades Cashmere Rose (top) and Electric Orange (bottom) and I couldn't possibly choose my favourite! These give just enough colour and are also really moisturising. They aren't a sticky consistency and last a really long while. I think the colours I chose are perfect for spring but they also had a few darker shades and a couple of pinks. 
Retailing at £6.19 I think these gems are an absolute bargain and I'm definitely going to be picking up a few more shades! I would definitely recommend them to someone who is going for a more natural makeup look or wants something lightweight with a hint of colour. 

Please let me know if you've got any of these and which shades I should pick up next? Thanks for reading! 

Alt 

x

6 comments:

  1. Stunning colours! Great for the warmer months! =)

    Sal// Novarellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're lovely - I highly recommend! :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know, I couldn't choose between the two so had to pick up both! x

      Delete