Sunday, 2 March 2014

TRESemmé mini haul

Last week I had a mop chop, I had my hair cut from mid boob length to just below the shoulders -- so about 3-4 inches cut off. The reason I got my hair cut is so that it looked healthier and more nourished as my split and dry ends just looked straggly and not nice. I vowed as I was sitting in the chair that I would take better care of my hair so below is a few products I bought to help me along the way. 
1. Firstly I bought the heat defence styling spray: I hardly ever use heat protection when blow drying or straightening which is probably the reason why my hair was in such bad condition. I'm liking this one so far as the spray pump is good and covers a large section of hair and doesn't just spit out like some pumps do. As with all TRESemmé products I really love the scent and this one is no different, I can't feel it in my hair when my hair is damp or dry which is a huge bonus. 

2. I've had my eyes on the divine definition spray for a little while now and as Boots had an offer on I didn't need to think twice about adding this one to the basket. With my hair now being shorter it's much easier to get more volume and this really encourages my hair to look fuller and more voluminous. I absolutely love it and there will definitely always be one in my hair care stash. 
3. I'm not really a huge hairspray user but I thought if i'm going to be styling my shorter-do much more now it may be a wise idea to buy a miniature bottle for my handbag or clutch on a night out. The salon finish freeze hold hairspray does leave my hair feeling a little bit crispy but this doesn't put me off too much as it does keep styles in place. 

4. Finally is probably my favourite product of the bunch. I've owned this instant refresh dry shampoo before and back then I loved it. With the offer being 3 for 2 I thought this would be well worth chucking in too and I have definitely fallen back in love. This is a lot better than the usual dry shampoo I use as it doesn't make my hair go white and feels so much lighter in the hair. I also love the scent of this one and feel it really makes my hair feel fresh as though it's just been washed. A big 10/10 from me and I highly recommend.

The Products: 
1. heat defence styling spray
2. divine definition spray
3. salon finish freeze hairspray
4. instant refresh dry shampoo

So there's a mini haircare haul ft lots of TRESemme - I love them as a brand and also love their shampoos and conditioners. Let me know if you use any of the above products and what you think of them! Thanks for reading!

Alt

x

2 comments:

  1. Treseme is a great brand! However I use Lee Stafford now as my thick hair is such a pain! They have a great range and I use this more as treseme leave my hair a bit greasy :( would love to hear independent reviews of them! xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To an extent I agree with you Hannah, I love LS products too and do find them to be a little less heavy! However I thought I'd take advantage of the offer! May do some in-depth posts of the ones that I am really enjoying, thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete