Wednesday, 30 April 2014

the review: bobbi brown creamy concealer


Sick of waking up early in the morning after a late night and seeing the eye bags the size of Everest under your eyes? Welcome to my world. University has provided me with late nights and early starts and I was hating on my dark under eye circles… until now.


This Bobbi Brown creamy concealer has been raved about in the past, a good couple of years ago now but I decided to give it ago now to try and keep the bags at bay. As it is Bobbi Brown it is not cheap but for my first product from the brand I am very impressed. The creamy concealer on the left works wonders at hiding those dark circles and with a little bit of the powder dusted on the top the product is set for the day.
I absolutely adore the sleekness of the packaging and it's the perfect size to just throw into your makeup bag. I would not necessarily recommend this for blemishes and spots as it is pretty heavy duty and may drag on the skin a bit.

Overall I'm really enjoying using this product and would highly recommend it to anyone looking to invest into a product that works really well…

2 comments:

  1. I have loads of Bobbi Brown make-up, yet somehow haven't managed to get round to buying this yet. It's next on my list from there though, as my dark circles are getting out of control! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really, really good. Highly recommend! :) xx

      Delete