Thursday, 3 April 2014

the review: b.pure micellar water

After giving the L'Oreal Micellar water a go a few months ago and have bought at least two ever since I was shocked to find it wasn't on it's usual offer when I was in Superdrug the other week. This B Pure Micellar Water was on the stand next to it for about £3 so I thought that I'd give it ago. 

I'm not usually one to be negative about products, I bought this on a whim because of the cheap price tag and thought I would save myself a couple of pounds. As I don't have sensitive skin I thought I'd have no problems with this product however I was mistaken. 
This Micellar Water seems to be everything but 'pure' it's quite heavily scented which put me off a bit and once it's been used if you accidentally lick your lips or something (?) you can taste it and it's really strong and horrible. It doesn't do that good of a job in removing makeup either and I found myself having to go back to remove excess makeup with hot water and a flannel. 

Overall I'm really not impressed with this and would not recommend. It's definitely worth paying a bit extra for a L'Oreal or Garnier one so don't be like me and try and be clever as it did not pay off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment