Sunday, 25 May 2014

the review: origins drink up intensive overnight mask

Now the hype for the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask over the last few years has been absolutely insane. This product has been one on my 'to buy' list for a long time alongside the Emma Hardie cleansing balm and of course Bioderma. At £22.00 this may strike you as being a bit on the pricey side for just an evening moisturiser but believe me when I say it's much, much more.

What finally pushed me to get this product was my skin becoming more and more dry. I've never experienced dry skin before, my skin has always been oily-combination but for some reason my forehead and nose have started playing up and I decided I needed to nip it in the bud. I ordered it from Debenhams and it came within a couple of days and I'm so glad I bought the full size as I know it's going to last me a while. 

You need to teeniest amount because a little does go a long way and I use it around three times a week. The scent of this is absolutely divine, like a very subtle apricot/peachy fragrance which feels clean and nourishing. The consistency is quite moist so you can really feel the product working it's way into the skin from the very moment it touches it. I usually put this on right before I'm about to go to sleep and I wake up in the morning and I can see and feel that my skin has been well moisturised and nourished. 

This definitely will be a regular member of my skincare stash and I can only say I regret not buying it sooner. So if you're like me and have been ummming and ahhing over whether or not it will actually make a huge difference then don't hold back as it definitely does…

No comments:

Post a Comment