Wednesday, 25 June 2014

currently loving #2

The second instalment in my 'currently loving' series concerns lip product I've been wearing pretty much non stop just recently. These are all really different as I love to change up my lip products and wear a different one almost everyday.

The first product is my first ever Illamasqua lipstick! I bought this a few days before my birthday at the start of May and I love it lots. It's the most gorgeous vibrant pink shade which will flatter any skin tone, I think it really brings out my blue eyes too. The shade is Immodest and I would highly recommend it, however it is very matte so a decent balm will need to be put on before hand to stop it drying out the lips.

Up next is one which has been raved about quite recently, the Bourjois Paris Rouge Edition Velvets are a relatively new launch in the drugstore and come in a limited number of shades. I bought the shade Frambourjoise which is a stunning berry red colour. The shade is a timeless classic and the formula leaves the colour on the lips for a long, long time.

The final product I've been loving the S&G Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss. The most recent purchase of the bunch I love how this products makes your lips feel after application. It says that it's a lip plumping gloss and you can actually feel the product working into the lips. The shade is a really pretty subtle peach colour too which provides the lips with just enough colour.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely products, such great shades - I can see why you love these so much :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all beautiful! And perfect for summer! x

      Delete