Thursday, 5 June 2014

empty products #2

Another bunch of empty products calls for another empties posts. I've loved using all of these products and will be giving you the low down on them one-by-one.

The sweetest smelling of the bunch is the Burberry weekend perfume. I bought this for around £20 (I believe it was on offer) and I adore it. The smell is very unique and hard to describe but whenever I wore it I would always get compliments and questions on what perfume I was wearing! It's definitely one to have a smell of when in Boots as it is simply divine.
The Origins Jinzing moisturiser is one of those products which is constantly talked about in the beauty world and I am definitely on that bandwagon. This product smells gorgeous, of fresh oranges and is such a lightweight moisturiser for everyday wear. With most Origins products they may seem a bit more on the expensive side but they are totally worth the money and are very long lasting.

A much more cheaper product now but still one that hasn't been a disappointment is the MUA extreme curl mascara, at around £3 this mascara is amazing at creating and holding a curl on the lashes. A cheap and cheerful product which does the job and doesn't break the bank, it's a thumbs up from me.
Another drugstore empty is the Bourjois healthy balance face powder. This is my second or third one of this product as it's definitely one of my favourite powders. It is the perfect mix of coverage and not looking too powder-y. For around £8, I usually pick this up when it's on some sort of offer but if you're looking for a good all around face powder for under a tenner then this is a good shout.

Finally I've used up my first ever LUSH face mask, I bought the scent The Sacred Truth and although I wasn't too keen on the scent the product did really work in restoring moisture to my skin and making it feel super soft. I will definitely be looking into getting a couple more masks from Lush, my eyes are particularly drawn to the Oatifix one so watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment