Sunday, 1 June 2014

rose queen

It was my 19th birthday at the beginning of May and one of my lovely flatmates bought me this Lush bath ballistic bath bomb in Rose Queen. However we only had a shower ensuite at uni so I've been waiting a few weeks to get home and enjoy this in the bath! 

A few weeks on and I've had my bath with this little guy and it was divine. This big ball of fizz colours the bath a gorgeous fluorescent pink, fills the room with the most gorgeous rose scent and even dispenses small petals into the water. The product itself ensures your skin is left feeling soft and nourished and squeaky clean. 

This particular scent bomb gets a big thumbs up from me and I'm definitely going to be trying a few more in the future... 


2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of Lush products & I have a post talking about my current favourite bath ballistics which you may find useful - www.natashaparisblog.co.uk . In addition I really like Dragons Egg too, it's such a lovely refreshing smell :)

    Natasha Paris x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! Oh yes please, will have a look now! x

      Delete