Thursday, 19 June 2014

space girl

So after my first bath using Rose Queen by Lush I decided to pop back and have another little look for another bath bomb. I ended up on choosing Space Girl because I was drawn in my the scarlet red shimmer on the top.

I absolutely loved using this as it smelt out of this world! It filled the bath with the most gorgeous deep violet colour and filled the bathroom with the most gorgeous aroma which smelt just like violet sweets.

I'm definitely going to continue my venture into the world of Lush bath bombs so if you have any recommendations then please leave them in the comments...

2 comments:

  1. Love Lush products :) x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - their bath bombs are the absolute best! x

      Delete