Sunday, 8 June 2014

teeny tiny benefit

There's no doubt Benefit is a hugely popular and talked about brand in the beauty world, famous for their good quality products all with creative direction and amazing results. However the full size products themselves can be a little bit pricey and if you're a student or on a budget it's no always easy to test the latest launches or having a makeup bag brimming with benefit bits...

The brand seem to have recognised this and have began to bring out easier access to sample sizes and miniature products which is fantastic to a) keep the purses happy and b) makes it easy to trial and test the products before possibly venturing into the full size. You can buy the minis in Boots I think for under a tenner or keep your eyes peeled for magazines for the free samples that come with.

I've got a few little minis floating around, some which I have the full size of and others I just really enjoy using. Their that gal brightening primer is something which I haven't heard too much about but it's really a gorgeous highlight/primer, it's a pearly pink shade which looks elegantly beautiful placed onto the cheek bones and stippled out. For a subtle sheen it also looks beautiful mixed in with foundation to produce a healthy glow to the face.

Now, the professional primer is a very controversial product - it seems to either be loved or loathed and I'm 100% a lover. I've gone through about two full size tubes of the stuff and I just had to pick up the Elle magazine last month with a mini in because it is adorable. This product really helps to even out the skin and makes foundation look so much more flawless and silky smooths. As it isn't loved by everyone I would recommend picking up the smaller size if you're not sure just to give it a trial run.

Finally onto their erase paste (note: this is the full size I believe but it is tiny so I thought I would throw it in). Again, this isn't a concealer that I have heard much about but the coverage of this concealer is something else. It's a really heavy duty, thick concealer which still manages to feel light on the skin - this is perfect for keeping under eye bags at bay so take note...

2 comments:

  1. Benefit's one of my favourite beauty brands, i'm a sucker for their packaging too! xx

    ReplyDelete