Sunday, 15 June 2014

the haul: the body shop

I love The Body Shop. Fact. I love their body butters, perfumes and a lot of their face washes and skincare bits. I recently placed an online order as they had an amazing buy 2, get 2 free offer (note: The Body Shop are the Queens when it comes to promotions/offers) so I thought I'd snap up such a good deal and order a few products. 

A product which is talked about a lot in the blogging world is their Honey Matte Bronzer, I have fallen in love with this bronzer as it's beautiful for my fair skin and the perfect shade of honey bronze - not too orange and not too brown. It makes the skin look lovely and glowy and I adore the packaging and the honey indented product itself.
Next I ordered another popular product - the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil which can be used on all skin types which is a bonus. I was really excited to try this out as you do get a lot of product and a handy pump. However after a few uses the product is good but I do find it irritates my eyes a bit when using it to remove eye makeup. It does the job and removes makeup well but just be weary if you have sensitive eyes/skin (which I don't) but it does irritate them slightly.

I then bought the Vanilla Eau De Toilette - on first scent I was expecting to like this a lot more than I initially did but it's definitely growing on me. It's much more of a deep, bitter vanilla scent as opposed to the sweet and sugary vanilla scent I was expecting. I will definitely go and have a sniff of them instore next time before buying blind.
Finally I bought one of the Colour Crush lipsticks in the shade 18 after seeing Essie Button sport it in many of her videos/vlogs. It is absolutely divine and like Estée I cannot stop wearing it! It's a lovely sheer wash of corally goodness to the lips with the most moisturising consistency - I will definitely be venturing out into more shades of this one - it's a winner.

2 comments:

  1. I'm extremely fair and I was curious about the Honey Matte Bronzer myself! The fact that it is matte caught my attention and so many people rave about the bronzer itself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd highly recommend it! It's seriously good stuff! x

      Delete