Thursday, 24 July 2014

products which last forever (or just a very long time) #1

Products which you only need a tiny amount of or a little goes a long way are my kind of products, especially when you're investing a lot of money. Today's post is dedicated to three products which have lasted me a long time and I've owned for months and months...

The Origins Drink Up Intensive mask I've probably owned for around 6 months or more, I use it twice or three times a week but you need the smallest amount to cover the whole face of an evening. The product itself is divine, it smells of apricots and when applied before bed I wake up with nourished and healthier looking skin. I'm sure this will last me more months to come as half the tube has not been used up yet!
The MAC Paint Pots are also products which seem to last forever, having owned Painterly (which I use almost everyday) for about a year it's still going strong and still works the same as it did on first use. I either wear this on the lids by itself just to even out the skin or use it as a primer before shadows to ensure they don't budge. They have a lot of other shades but for everyday wear this one is a keeper.
Finally, the OPI Nail Envy has lasted me an age also, I use this whenever I am painting my nails to help them maintain strength and length. This stuff is not cheap so it's nice to know that it lasts and lasts...

2 comments:

  1. I really need to try that mask, I've heard so many great things! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a keeper! In most peoples books I think! xx

      Delete