Sunday, 27 July 2014

the £1 cream blusher


A cream blusher for £1 of great quality you may be asking? Well yes, MUA have their cream blushers spot on and for only £1 you could buy them all and still not break the bank. I've been off blush for a while now and been more of a bronzer girl but recently I've switched back as I feel blush can tie lips and cheeks in well if the lipstick and blush compliment each other well.

So I was browsing in Superdrug for some blushes which weren't going to set me back lots of pounds so I went over the MUA stand, after swatching their normal blushes and cream ones I decided on the cream finish as I prefer the dewier finish for the warmer months. I picked up the shades Yummy which the pinker of the two shades (bottom swatch) and Dolly which is the peachier shade.

My favourite brush to apply these babies with is hands down the Real Techniques Stippling Brush - it really blends the product into the skin beautifully. The beauty about these blushes is the consistency - they look divine on the skin, ensuring a fresh pop of colour and a dewy finish.
For £1 I'd highly recommend picking up a couple as they are some of the best cream blushes I've ever tried - MUA also have quite a few shades available too, so watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment