Sunday, 6 July 2014

tutti frutti



These lip butters have been quite the lip products over the past couple of years and I recently picked up a new shade as I had a £3 off Revlon voucher. I have a few other shades which I love, Lollipop and Peach Parfait are my favourites but as the sun is shining I thought I'd venture out for a more season appropriate shade and settled for Tutti Frutti.

Once again these have not let me down, the colour is perfect for spring/summer and the consistency is lightweight on the lips and not sticky at all. I'm definitely all for these lip products and will be browsing some more of the shades to add to my collection.

A short but sweet post/review but they are a gorgeous product from Revlon and I'd highly recommend testing them out if you haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment