Friday, 8 August 2014

the favourites post - July 2014

A little bit late this month but here is a belated July Favourites! It's been lovely and sunny throughout most of the month and on the odd days off I have I tried to make the most of the sunshine.

For my nails this month I've been loving the Rimmel Salon Pro varnish in Happily Ever After - this looks gorgeous on both finger nails and toes - the most beautiful coral/red/pink shade. The application is a dream too, with the brush being ideal to cover most of the nail in one swoop.
Now, I'm only 19 but I've really been enjoying this OLAY Anti Wrinkle day lotion, it's the perfect pre makeup face moisturiser as it's not greasy or oily and provides the skin with the nourishment it needs. It was pretty inexpensive too so definitely a good all around product.

Earlier on in the month I bought this Seventeen lipstick in the shade Blush - it's a gorgeous everyday mauve pink shade (similar to MAC Brave which is my all time favourite) the consistency is glossy yet not sticky and the colour pay off is really good too. For under a fiver they are definitely worth swatching, and I'm a fan of the sleek silver packaging too!
The L'Oreal eyeshadows have probably been a few peoples favourites this month as they are divine - I've recently written a whole post dedicated to them and over the past few weeks I've been wearing them on their own with a bit of mascara or added a bit of winged eyeliner for a more glam look.

Finally, these sunglasses have been constantly on my face (or head) this month, from New Look they were £4.99 which is an absolute bargain and I love the retro crossed with chic look they mix together.  I think the hughstreet shops like New Look, Topshop and H&M are really good with sunglasses and they're always affordable too... I'm still lusting over a pair of Ray Bans though...

No comments:

Post a Comment